Accidental shed fire on Talfourd damages ATV

Sarna Fire Rescue Services say a fire in a shed in the 800 block of Talfourd Street that damaged an ATV inside as well as contents of the 10 foot by 10 foot shed was caused by accident.

The incident, which occurred on Wednesday (April 3), resulted in crews from both the Wellington Street station and the East Street station responding.

Damage is estimated at $12,000. There were no injuries.

Get the Lambton Shield Daily Brief in your inbox:

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.