To make the services of the Business Enterprise Centre of Sarnia-Lambton more readily available to all residents of Lambton County, business counsellors are “setting up shop” in locations throughout Lambton County.
In addition to the Sarnia office, BEC business counsellors are available at a number of county locations to meet with and offer free consulting services to new and existing business owners, and those who are contemplating starting businesses of their own.
These free consulting services provide assistance with questions relating to any pertinent small business or business start-up, including: starting a business; registering a business; buying an existing business; and building a business plan.
Locations and times for the mobile Business Enterprise Centre include:
- Petrolia Library on the fourth Monday morning of each month;
- Plympton-Wyoming Municipal Office on the fourth Thursday morning of each month;
- Enniskillen Township office on the second Wednesday morning of each month;
- Brooke-Alvinston Municipal Office on the fourth Tuesday morning of each month; and the
- Dawn-Euphemia Municipal Office on the fourth Tuesday afternoon of each month.
Additional locations will be announced soon.
Call 519-332-1820 or toll free at 1-800-972-7642 to schedule an appointment with a small business counsellor at any of the mobile locations or at the Business Enterprise Centre’s office in Sarnia.
The Business Enterprise Centre provides free down-to-earth-confidential consultations on all aspects of starting or expanding a business. It operates within the Sarnia-Lambton Economic Partnership, with offices at the Western Sarnia-Lambton Research Park, 1086 Modeland Road, Sarnia.
To learn more about the satellite BEC offices and the services of the Business Enterprise Centre, go to www.sarnialambton.on.ca/main/ns/23/doc/12/lang/EN.