Hello again from Pam’s Kitchen. Well summer is sadly coming to an end, but there is still time for some grilling. This recipe has a great asian flair to it. I know you will enjoy this as much as my family does.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 12 min.
Marinade Time: 4 hrs.
* 1 cup soy sauce
* 1/2 cup vegetable oil
* 1 tablespoon cooking sherry
* 3 tablespoons brown sugar
* 3 cloves garlic, crushed
* 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
– In a medium bowl, mix soy sauce, vegetable oil, sherry, brown sugar, and garlic. Pour
into a large resealable bag. Place chicken in the bag, and shake to coat. Marinate in
the refrigerator at least 4 hours.
– Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
– Place chicken on the prepared grill. Cook 6 to 8 minutes on each side, or until no
longer pink and juices run clear. Discard remaining marinade.
That’s it for this week. I’ll be here again next week with a new recipe from Pam’s Kitchen.