Prep Time: 20 Min
Ready in 1hr. 20 Min
Yield 4 servings
* 2 cups long grain and wild rice mix, cooked
* 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
* 1/2 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
* 1/4 cup chopped green onion
* 2 tablespoons lemon juice
* 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
1. Combine cooked rice, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, green onion, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
2. Stir the mayonnaise into the rice mixture.
3. Cover and refrigerate until cold, about 1 hour.