An anonymous survey can be filled out online at this link.
The deadline for survey respondents is Friday, October 3, 2014.
Hard copies of the survey are also available at several locations throughout Lambton County. Those locations include:
- Bluewater Health: Withdrawal Management Program
- Bluewater Health’s Charlotte Eleanor Englehart Hospital in Petrolia
- Bluewater Methadone Clinic (Sarnia site)
- Canadian Mental Health Association Lambton-Kent (Sarnia office)
- North Lambton Community Heath Centre (locations in Forest, Kettle Point, West Lambton, East Lambton)
- Rapids Family Health Team
- Central Family Health Team (Petrolia)
- Twin Bridges Nurse Practitioner-Led Clinic (Sarnia)
- Grand Bend Area Community Health Centre
- Inn of the Good Shepherd Food Bank
- Inn of the Good Shepherd Lodge
- United Way Sarnia-Lambton
- Public Libraries: Downtown Sarnia, Forest, Petrolia, Florence, Mooretown)